We work from the ground up and we are able to offer a number of services from Meter Reading to Energy Consulting.
Although we prefer to do the meter reading ourselves, the emphasis of our business is on minimizing the loss in electricity and water for clients, bearing in mind that we scrutinize the Council\supply authority charges at the same time.
Further to the above, our monthly services include the following :
- Energy Spark reads all of the meters regularly each month, on the same date, where possible.
Energy Spark then prepares a schedule / return for your accounts department, along with tenant metering slips where necessary, with all electronic data on disk / e-mail ready for direct import onto your system.
- A copy of the return is also sent to the relevant Centre / Property / Portfolio Manager.
- Energy Spark then simultaneously checks Council accounts and establishes the correctness of these.
- A report is furnished with the current income and expenditure listed and tabled for monthly discussion.
- Metering is checked every month.
- Tenant queries regarding water and electricity charges can be dealt with and resolved directly via our ‘Help Desk’. Our system allows us to call up histories and averages on all tenants and meters.
Energy Spark has a unique remote metering system whereby we can align our monitoring meter readings to council or supply authority reading dates.
This can be used as a valuable comparison to ensure accurate billing from your supply authority.
Since we have 24 hour connectivity to our clients’ meters, we are able to take a pro-active approach to problems such as voltage dips, voltage spikes and bad power factor levels to our client and take fast action.
Our remote metering system also provides data on peak time of use, night time load profiles, carbon footprints, and quality of supply.
This information can be used to dispute any incorrect billing by the supply authority. The data can also be used in the event of a legal dispute against disparities in charges or irregularities in supply.
In the event of a council or supply authority dispute, Exon Consulting will work with our clients to resolve the issue.
We Specialize in:
- Meter Testing
- Meter Installations
- Meter Replacements